Turn Around! China's Offshore Wind Power Industry on Track for Large-scale Development
Wednesday, Dec 04, 2013The just-concluded 18th Congress of Chinese Communist Party explicitly called for implementation of "Biological Civilization" strategy. The move restored confidence into offshore wind power and green energy industry which are still in primary stages. It also vastly brightened outlook for the upcoming trade exhibitions and conferences concurrently to be held on 4-6 June 2014 at Shanghai New International Expo Center and Shangri-La's Kerry Hotel Pudong in Shanghai - OFFSHORE WIND CHINA 2014, WIND FARM O&M CHINA 2014 and DISTRIBUTED GENERATION CHINA 2014.
As organizers, Chinese Renewable Energy Industries Association, Chinese Renewable Energy Industries Committee, China National Renewable Energy Centre and Shanghai International Exhibition Co., Ltd. will focus on the following 7 highlights:
1. Experience Wind Power Industry's Turn-around through Release of Latest Progress on Offshore Wind Projects
Offshore wind power developers along with planning and design organizations will be invited to deliver speeches on progress of offshore wind power projects.
2. Catch New Industry Trends by Bringing together Leading Wind Turbine Manufacturers
Key offshore wind turbines manufacturers, including Vestas / Mitsubishi, Goldwind, Gamesa, United Power, Sinovel, Shanghai Electrics / Siemens and Ming Yang will gather to present the advanced offshore wind technologies.
3. Capture Future Market Opportunities in Sector of Wind Farm Operation and Maintenance
The event features Wind Farm O&M Market to explore life-cycle management and after-sales services of onshore and offshore wind farms.
4. Provide Full-range Solutions with Focus on Offshore Installation and Construction
With a focus on offshore installations and construction, leading offshore installation companies including CCCC Third, ZPMC, Jiangsu Longyuan Zhenhua, CCCC Fourth will gather at this event to showcase installation equipments and share practical experiences.
5. Join Hands with Leading Wind Power Nations to Share in Advanced Experience
Attendees will meet with associations and delegations from developed countries including U.K., Netherlands, Denmark, Germany and U.S. to have exchanges with overseas firms.
6. Improve Trade Mechanism by Expanding On-site Communications and Negotiations
The event will further enhance the trade mechanism to hold "On-Site Match-making Meetings between Turbine Manufacturers and Components Suppliers".
7. Witness Offshore Mega Project by Visiting Offshore Wind Farm under Construction
Attendees will have opportunity to visit East Sea Bridge Offshore Wind Farm (Phase II) during its construction stage, and the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone, the first of its kind in China.
Source: Offshore Wind China