RUD Load ring VWBG-V/VWBG one of RUD’s most popular load rings suitable for loads that swivel & tilt
Monday, Aug 20, 2012
RUD Chains Ltd is a leading manufacturer of lifting and lashing applications that guarantee ultimate safety when lifting and moving heavy loads. Offering over 270 different tested and certified lifting/lashing points, 210 of which are for bolting and 60 for welding. RUD have standard and tailored applications to meet your requirements. Working across many industries from offshore, construction to the MOD to name a few, their applications can be used in a wide variety of working environments.
Experience, diligence, ambition and passion are virtues RUD value in order to remain the best. RUD is ISO 9001 certified and is renowned for its expertise in heat treatment methods - delivering high performance chain products to suit the most demanding applications.
The VWBG-V/VWBG load rings are quickly becoming one of RUD’s most popular load rings which are suitable for all loads that swivel and tilt. These heavy duty load rings can be loaded in all directions with a 4 : 1 design factor.
There are many advantages of using a VWBG or VWBG-V swivel hoist ring some of the main advantageous features are listed below:
• Loadable in any direction
• All RUD load rings and bolts are 100% electromagnetic crack tested.
• The Surface in protected with CURRUD-DT (20 times better than zinc plating)
• High tensile, approved suspension ring acc. EN 1677-4
• Swivelling under full load is permissible provided the inclination angle is not perpendicular to the screw - in direction.
• Not suitable for permanent swivelling under full load. Can also be supplied with variable (vario) thread lengths.
• Easy assembly due to the single threaded tapping.
• High tensile, inspected suspension ring.
• Variable lengths.*
• Easy assembly due to the single threaded tapping
• Swivels 360 degrees - Pivots 180 degrees
The VWBG-V/VWBG load rings offer many benefits, the main ones being that they are suitable for loading in any direction, swivels 360 degrees and pivots 180 degrees.
Providing standard and tailored solutions to meet even the most demanding environments, RUD help to deliver applications that are catered to specific requirements and project aims. Top quality products combined with technological innovations and experience make RUD a top choice for all your chain and component needs.
For more information please call 01227 276 611
Email: Katie.email@example.com or visit us at www.rud.co.uk
Follow us at https://twitter.com/RUDChainsLtd, http://www.facebook.com/RudChainsLtd
Source: RUD Chains