AFL Launches New Videos for Fujikura 12S and 12R Fusion Splicers
Wednesday, Apr 30, 2014
Spartanburg, SC – April 30, 2014 – AFL released new promotional videos for the Fujikura 12S Single Fiber Splicer and Fujikura 12R Ribbon Splicer. The new videos demonstrate unique product aspects in detail utilizing three dimensional digital replicas of each splicer. This technology allows for the simulation of the splicer’s uses and features.
Designed to meet the needs of today’s challenging splicing applications, the Fujikura 12S and 12R fusion splicers are the world’s smallest, lightest and most portable fusion splicers. The Fujikura 12S and 12R were introduced in 2013. Key features include:
- Low profile, lightweight design that ensures stability and maximum portability;
- High resolution monitor that is impact resistant, water and dust proof and allows for easy viewing of splicing detail on a 4.5” screen;
- Long life battery with 100 splice and heat cycles and extended life electrodes up to 3000;
- Record splice and heat times at 15 seconds (12S) and 20 seconds (12R) with a heat time of 30 seconds;
- Maximum functionality with an innovative transit case that doubles as a workstation.
A world leader in fusion splicing technology, AFL proudly supplies and services Fujikura’s premiere fusion splicing product line. The full line of field fusion splicers was released in 2013 and includes the Fujikura 70S and 70R, Fujikura 19S and 19R and Fujikura 12S and 12R.
For more information on AFL, its products and services, visit www.AFLglobal.com.